Project Inform fights the HIV and hepatitis C epidemics by assuring the development of effective treatments and a cure; supporting individuals to make informed choices about their health; advocating for quality, affordable health care; and promoting medical strategies that prevent new infections.
- Increasingly effective and tolerable treatments for HIV and hepatitis C, as well as a cure, will become available;
- All people with HIV and/or hepatitis C will have universal access to testing, know their status and be linked as quickly as possible to care and treatment;
- People with HIV and/or hepatitis C will have access to treatment and health care information that is complete, reliable, and up to date;
- People living with HIV and/or hepatitis C will have access to quality, affordable health care that meets their comprehensive medical needs, regardless of ability to pay;
- Disparities in health outcomes of vulnerable populations living with HIV and/or hepatitis C will be eliminated; and
- New cases of HIV and hepatitis C infection will be eliminated through innovative approaches to prevention.